Fire Safety Assessments in Stevenage
Fire safety assessments are legally required and help you form your entire fire safety plan.This is a big responsibility – if something is overlooked, you are accountable.
Share the burden with us – we’ll send professional, BAFE registered risk assessor to conduct one for you. You’ll get a written report to keep, but we will talk you through changes you need to make as well.
Your fire safety assessment will help you:
- Create a fire safety plan.
- Choose which fire alarm system you will need.
- Determine which firefighting tools you will need.
- Meet building insurance requirements.
- Comply with all British legislation and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
What steps do we take?
- Identify risks.
- Determine who is at risk.
- Identify ways to eliminate or reduce risks.
- Recommend firefighting tools.
- Provide you with verbal advice for urgent action.
- Issue you with a written report.
- BAFE approved fire risk assessors.
- Based locally in Stevenage.
- BAFE approved, SIRA accredited & UKAS certified.
- More than 20 years of experience.
- Free quotes.
Why choose us for your fire safety assessments?
Interested? Get a Free Quote now! Call on 0143 854 0105